Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my name is mitchell and i just got my self a new mountain bike and i know absolutely no one that does any riding and im looking to get introduced to some good trails. right now i live in burien and i dint know if any one was going to be riding any where local soon and would want ot show me the ropes. my email is [email protected]

·
Hairy man
4,923 Posts
mitchk82 said:
Hey guys my name is mitchell and i just got my self a new mountain bike and i know absolutely no one that does any riding and im looking to get introduced to some good trails. right now i live in burien and i dint know if any one was going to be riding any where local soon and would want ot show me the ropes. my email is [email protected]
www.bbtc.org. Best resource for the area.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
If you dont already know check out the South Seatac Mountain Bike Park that off of 200th. From 99 go west on 200th past the jail to the bottom of the hill across from the park and turn left on one of the old roads. On Wednsdays starting at 6am they have mountain bike races. Show up early and check out the trails, then at 6pm if you feel like it for a few dollars you can race in novice.. Its also a good place to meet other bikers as there is always someone riding around.

·
Wierdo
3,183 Posts
mitchk82 said:
honeslty dont know i have a 2004 Trek Fuel 70 and im thinking i kind of want to do some all mountain riding
Sign up for one of the BBTC's bootcamps. You'll get a solid intro to mountain biking, and you'll meet a lot of people that you can ride with. You will also get introduced to the trails at St. Ed's which is a great place to start!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.