Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
Congrats. Your dogs are going to love running with that. Now go get some real beer to celebrate! ;) ( I couldn't resist)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
mtnfiend said:
Congrats. Your dogs are going to love running with that. Now go get some real beer to celebrate! ;) ( I couldn't resist)
Yeah thats not the best beer in the world but hey it was all I had in the fridge

·
Registered
262 Posts
It's purdy...

That's a really pretty orange, nice. The blue hubs give it just enough zing without going over the top into huggy-bear land. Well done. enjoy it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
nice. i have a salsa dos niner in the same orange and had a blue king headset i was thinking about putting on. however, i'm an lsu grad and couldn't bear the thought of building my bike with uf gator colors, so i bought a black headset instead. i hate how college football even dictates things like the color scheme on my bike, but i'm a sick man. still, yours looks great.....

·
Made in China
378 Posts
MMMmmmm........orange.......:thumbsup:

Cute dogs BTW

·
Always Learning
9,608 Posts
runbuddha said:
After a good wait my new spot. Thanks to Glen at Bitterbrushcycles and the guys at spot.
Bike looks great. It's fun to ride with the labs, isn't it? I ride with a yellow and a black lab. The yellow critter knocked the front wheel out from under me a year or so ago and wiped my shoulder out. Nothing like laying on the ground writhing in pain while two dogs lick you silly.

Great bike. Enjoy the ride (well, once the snow all melts).

BB

·
No longer 26
3,090 Posts
BruceBrown said:
Bike looks great. It's fun to ride with the labs, isn't it? I ride with a yellow and a black lab. The yellow critter knocked the front wheel out from under me a year or so ago and wiped my shoulder out. Nothing like laying on the ground writhing in pain while two dogs lick you silly.

BB
I am sure it hurt like hockey sticks but it sounds like it was hilarious. Hopefully in hindsight at least.

I have a bassador (bassett hound/lab mix). Good smart dog but I could not trust him not to do the same to me.:skep:

G

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BruceBrown said:

BB
Ouch that sucks. My dogs do a really good job of following and usually by the end of a 8 or 10 mile ride I'm sitting there waiting on them to catch up.

Oh there is no snow where I'm at. That picture looks like it is cold outside but it was a cool 75 that day. I don't think I have ever wore short sleeves in Dec. till this year.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MMcG said:
Nice bike - is the fork suspension corrected or non-suspension corrected?
I'm not sure if it is suspension corrected or not...They recommened the fork with the build but I held my 80mm reba up next to it and the reba looked slightly longer. Of course you got to count in sag. So I'm not a expert on rigids so you tell me from my description.

·
Old Fart at Play
637 Posts
Orange is so last year. ;) Just kiddin'. Nice bike! I think maybe a blue seatpost collar would add nicely to the look.

·
Registered
753 Posts
That's a really fantastic bicycle. Looks great and well spec'ed. I'm jealous.

Now go get some decent beer, life is too short to drink that piss water!

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
That is such a nice bike I'm jealous as I'm waiting for my new frame and fork at the moment and wish I had it during my holidays!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts