Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hers my new ride, sold my dhi to get it, parents helped me finish payin for it for xmas.

rides great, just need some more money to get it set up to my wieght. wieghts like you see it in the pic in the mid 30's, very light. everyone who saw the bike in person that rides agreed that its a really sweet bike and i should get it

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
matt said:
Nice ride, glad you're stoked. I'm still sketched out on the M1/Tazer thing though...
Yeah, hopefully things work out, nice to see you're stoked about a new ride. :) I'd definitely be a bit sketched about the frame-to-frame hybrid type thing goin on.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are monkey lite DH bars and i dont wiegh much so im not worried about that. Yea i got a dhi 6 months ago but it was way to big so i sold it. its very nice to ride a bike that actually fits you, i could do a lot of things on it that i couldnt on the dhi. ill get some action pics today hopefully.

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
great looking bike man, take some better pics though when u get a chance to show it off better

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.