Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inspired by Martini's alcohol affected musing and trying to clean up my photo files last nite while watching the Donkeys I thought a photo tribute to all 29"ers rigid was in order. As per Marty's visioni most of these are SS but not all. Many of these have been posted on here before but perhaps setting them all in one thread will help inspire others to create their own version of rigid reality ;)

Here's to ya Marty! And in no particular order and don't forget to post your favorites.

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
Awwe. Thanks Bob! Those two tops ones sure do look familiar. I'll join in here too.
Nates Potts w/toggel cams. sawheat!
Possibly the most beautiful bike I've ever seen. The Don.
Bob Browns exquisite lugged frame. So its got a fork. The lugs more than make up for it!
A truely retro Bianchi Project 7 from ~94
And my Hunter during its maiden build back in 2002.

Attachments

·
This place needs an enema
16,937 Posts
This is gonna be a popular one, Bobo.

My $.05.

I know the Strong has an AT fork on it, but many would argue that that's the same as rigid...

MC

Attachments

·
Registered
981 Posts
I like those OX Brand bikes. Always thought they were sweet looking.

BTW, anyone know what happened to them? They had alot of steam when they launched, even a review in Bike Magazine. Looking at the website recently, doesn't look like it's changed in a couple of years.

·
Needed Less ~ Did More
1,012 Posts
My contribution...

It now has a fillet brazed stem (no spacers!) and I have taken the rack off and fitted a Caradice roll barbag and rear mudguard as the rack didn't keep the mud off my skinny butt.

I'm sure Luke (LJintheUK) will be along shortly with his blue and orange beauties :)

Alex

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.