Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Found this on the earlier link - must admit i really liked the gang green - but we get this every year - ROOT BEER!

'Got this message from Santa Cruz

"Hello All,
Sand is dead long live to Yellow.
Have a great week!

Mariano Gon Global Sales Manager Santa Cruz Bicycles"

Thought you might want to know, so Santa Cruz are dumping Orange, Gang Green and Sand and they will be replaced with Red, Lime and Yellow.

'

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ixquiac said:
What models will they be offered on. Damn to late for me or I would have tried to get my new Cham in that yellow!
My LBS told me Lime Green & Red is the new color for the Chameleon. Orange is not available for this frame anymore.:mad:

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Count_Stylie said:
Great blog! However as far as I know the labels that you've put at the end of your posts are used for you to divide posts up into cycling, news, skiing etc to make it easier for readers to find a category to read and not as they would be used say on Flickr for others to search for a particular thing like "yellow blur lt", so it should only need a few like Santa Cruz, new, reviews, Ibis etc, I hope I've made sense here, see my blog (link in my sig) if I've lost you.:thumbsup:

·
Lord of the Chainrings
2,925 Posts
So..... Let me get this straight.....
"Yellow" is the new "Sand",
"Red" is the new "Orange",
...and "Lime" is the new "Green"?

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
They have had the red frames in stock in several models and sizes. Someone should have one by now.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
According to SC online inventory, they have several models and sizes in stock in the new Yellow.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.