Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the vanilla rc dh coil on my m1 has just been ridden to shyt. it still works well but makes tons of creaking noise. im not planning on replacing it yet because i like the way it feels but i just think it mite be time soon to replace. i think the dhx 5.0 would be the best replacment, but it will cost an arm and a leg to get. my friend rides a 5th element on his bullit and likes it, but i don't know how those would work well placed on an m1. theres also the romic and swinger 6/4. any suggestions

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,986 Posts
ebfreerider510 said:
the vanilla rc dh coil on my m1 has just been ridden to shyt. it still works well but makes tons of creaking noise. im not planning on replacing it yet because i like the way it feels but i just think it mite be time soon to replace. i think the dhx 5.0 would be the best replacment, but it will cost an arm and a leg to get. my friend rides a 5th element on his bullit and likes it, but i don't know how those would work well placed on an m1. theres also the romic and swinger 6/4. any suggestions

fuc the new DHX....send it to www.pushindustries.com they will rebuild it just like the DHX but for less than 180....plus they will tune it to your riding style and weight....give Darren a call. you won't be sorry

·
East Coast Style
1,373 Posts
yeah, i forgot all about push'd. it try them, or maybe just upgrading your coil to a titanium model?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts