Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Self-defeatist
965 Posts
Awesome. I like the red. You gotta add some colour to the Pugs, right?

Also, nice sticker.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I was surprised as to how fast this thing rolls. I was expecting it to be sluggish, but it wasn't at all...

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
enjoy your pug :thumbsup:
miles of smiles and fun awaits...

mx 599 here you go..film i made riding xc on my pugsley...,this is a long (10min) film but its shot in the `real` highlands of scotland,the applecross penulsia,only reached by boat until 1967 when the drove road was tarred,its the highest road in scotland,my favourite place in scotland,near my clans homelands (mathieson) the trail is the coffin road where the dead were carried to burial at applecross ,so a special place which is why for me was worthy of a well made film,enjoy...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEmI3f-fD9o

·
Registered
103 Posts
Awesome film!
Thanks for sharing... makes me want to have my bike built right now!!!!! :)

coastkid71 said:

mx 599 here you go..film i made riding xc on my pugsley...,this is a long (10min) film but its shot in the `real` highlands of scotland,the applecross penulsia,only reached by boat until 1967 when the drove road was tarred,its the highest road in scotland,my favourite place in scotland,near my clans homelands (mathieson) the trail is the coffin road where the dead were carried to burial at applecross ,so a special place which is why for me was worthy of a well made film,enjoy...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEmI3f-fD9o

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
coastkid71 said:

Sweet ride. I'd like to do some riding with water in sight like that.

·
Registered
270 Posts
chrisgardner73 said:
Thanks! I was surprised as to how fast this thing rolls. I was expecting it to be sluggish, but it wasn't at all...

Even with my own Pugs, I can't help but stare at yours ! LOL NICE job, how are you liking the visious cycle fat sheba's? I have a set of them coming as soon as they get through customs.

·
Registered
270 Posts
coastkid71 said:

VERY NICE.. jamin to the groove on the Pugs. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WTB-rider said:
Gray frame, red cables/grips but a pink sports drink??? Throws off the entire color scheme.

j/k, looks good:thumbsup:
Nice! Just noticed that... Nuun really should make the tri-berry clear!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Congrats Chris! Welcome to high floatation. Really opens up a whole new world of cycling possibilitys. I recently posted some movies of cross country and some dune riding . They're on the "fat bikes film thread" along with a bunch of other great videos. Enjoy the new Ride!!

- Ward

·
Self-defeatist
965 Posts
Awesome. I went for my first snow ride yesterday, too. I can't wait for it to accumulate and get packed down. It's gonna be a great winter.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts