Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
a.k.a.-Cranial Disharmony
238 Posts
Too funny! I was at my LBS last night, picking up my bike and I noticed the shop guy had that Fox sticker on his Scalpel's Lefty. I asked and he told me it's the "Terrafirma Logic". It's Fox internals. I didn't get too much detail on it but he says he loves it. First I heard about that!

·
Out riding my Scalpel
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What's fuuny? Is that in the Cannondale 2005 catalog it shows the Lefty and the details of the Fox "TerraLogic" Inertia, Manitou SPV Lefty and the rest of the forks Cannondale offers in full detail. I've had that catalog since like Dec. 2004. and knew about it then. My buddies that own the 2005 Jekyll with SPV love it and my friends that own Scalpels with the Lefty Speed Carbon Fox Inertia have had them since Jan. 2005. I guess it's old news to me. It's just funny. I have the Lefty Speed DLR2 on my Scalpel and love it. I'm very pleased with it. All Lefty forks rock. They want details they need to go here:

http://www.golefty.com/flash.html

·
a.k.a.-Cranial Disharmony
238 Posts
What's funny was that I first saw it last night and now you post it this morning. I don't know too much about it. I was suprised and still am. I have a Max 140 SPV and I love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.