Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
hispanic mechanic
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While it was easy to get completely focused on custom frames from some of the greatest, friendliest, and most humble artists around, there was some really cool production stuff.
What caught my eye most of all was the Ritchey booth.
The return of the classic Ritchey hardtail, only this time in a 29". Granted, it was nothing earth shattering- a steel hardtail with fairly "normal" geometry and sliding Paragon-style dropouts, but... it's a Ritchey!
Oh, and it was shod with Syncros rims and tires. They didn't have a lot of intel on them, but looked pretty racy.
Anything else you saw there?

Los

·
Registered
836 Posts
saw a pic on Flickr of the new rockers from Paragon....

anybody got any info on these?
I think I saw only one build (from Engin) using these new dropouts...

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
sslos said:
While it was easy to get completely focused on custom frames from some of the greatest, friendliest, and most humble artists around, there was some really cool production stuff.
What caught my eye most of all was the Ritchey booth.
The return of the classic Ritchey hardtail, only this time in a 29". Granted, it was nothing earth shattering- a steel hardtail with fairly "normal" geometry and sliding Paragon-style dropouts, but... it's a Ritchey!
Oh, and it was shod with Syncros rims and tires. They didn't have a lot of intel on them, but looked pretty racy.
Anything else you saw there?

Los
The Ritcheys received quite a bit of attention, here and on other sites.

A note via James @ cyclingnews, while the bikes shown were fillet brazed, production frames will be TIG welded in Taiwan.

·
hispanic mechanic
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shiggy said:
The Ritcheys received quite a bit of attention, here and on other sites.

A note via James @ cyclingnews, while the bikes shown were fillet brazed, production frames will be TIG welded in Taiwan.
TIG? Too bad.
Si.ce I juat broke my righr clavicle 2 hours ago, It'snot too high of a priority.

Los

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.