Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Full Tilt Boogie
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been a long time coming. I'm thrilled with the bike so far. Parts are pretty obvious. Woodchipper bars,BB7's, Turbines, CK rear hub, Paul 135mm front, Potts ti SS frame with Type 2 fork, Gordo rims, fillet steel stem, 110 headset, Thomson and a Ti railed B17.

A note to anyone considering Woodchippers: Buy them now, don't think about it and buy them. They flat out blow every other dirt drop out of the water, period.

Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Bedwards Of The West
5,451 Posts
That is a dang tall stem.

Very cool bike. What brake levers are those? And what does it weigh?

·
Full Tilt Boogie
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, 135mm x 50 deg. It's up there. I like the aesthetic though, and it gets the drops where I need them while keeping the stand over at a reasonable level. The levers are Cane Creek V brake levers in black. The bike as pictured weighs 25.4lbs. I may swap rims and tires to bring it to 23 or so. Truthfully I don't care about weight really and this rim/tire combo is awesome.

·
A hopped on pop.
1,397 Posts
freakin' finally!!! looks like it was worth the wait!!!!

love the tube ti tubes! nice bike....be sure to enjoy it!!!

·
uh, or something!
479 Posts
wait a minute

that is the sweetest, cleanest looking ti 29er i've seen in a long time. i green with envy!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
You got it! Great looking bike, Ben. Glad to finally lay eyes on it. Hope it's everything you wanted it to be.

I'm waiting on a Luna Vista from James.

Happy Holidays.
Jon

·
Registered
88 Posts
dang, that thing is ill. Steve's frames are so bloody clean.

Please Santa, i have not been great, but I have been good. If you could put a Potts under my tree I will be eternally grateful and strive to be a better person :)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Moots, Erickson, Lynskey, IF......all second rate Potts the bomb! That is the nicest frame that I have ever seen! The rest of your bike sucks BTW......

1 - 20 of 86 Posts