Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
That thing is so rad. Rode my Podium yesterday for the first time in a bit because of the snow. You will love that thing; feels like skiing powder.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! The snow is almost gone here and Highland opens April 30th so I am counting the days.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Thanks! The snow is almost gone here and Highland opens April 30th so I am counting the days.
WOW!!! Looks absolutely incredible. Great shot of a great build. I'll see you opening weekend at Highland. There will be about 4 of us on Podiums as well. We'll be in the back left corner as you pull in. You'll be smiling ear to ear after your first run. What DH bike are you coming from?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I rode my GT Force LE all last year at Highland and had a blast. I rented a Session for a day and was amazed at the difference.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice build. My Podium frame arrives this week. Looking forward to starting the build. Was going to just swap parts from my other rig but I'm thinking I'll just start from scratch.

What was your thought on going with the 888 vs the new 380? Besides the fact that the gold looks pimp with the gold in the CCDB. Nice job.

·
Delirious Tuck
2,470 Posts
I'll be up to highland later in the season, Mt Creek is closer, but there are a few other podiums there (at least two others) and a couple Delirium and Delirium Ts and the odd VTach.

Awesome bike, you'll love it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts