Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
OldTeen
202 Posts
The checkout procedure on the new Performance website doesn't have a spot for coupon codes. Will it work if you put the discount code in the "special instructions" section?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yeah it does. I did it earlier today. During checkout there's a box you can select and then on the next screen it will let you enter the code. I believe they changed this code so that there's a $50 minimum now.

·
Registered
86 Posts
My Performance store honored this coupon on a new bike I purchased. I saved $126. Now the tires and tubes I bought were free with change left over!! WooHoo!!!

·
Registered
887 Posts
To add to this thread...Thanks for the code! I was in the market for a new set of sunglasses after losing my Dragon doing a stream crossing in North Carolina so I picked up a new pair that was already on sale and then used the code for an additional $18 off!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice....

I just got 4 WTB Mutano Raptor 2.4 race tires and a 10 pack of tubes for $105 shipped!!

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Performance lost my 20% coupon order

I placed an order of $507 and received the $91 discount from the coupon during the online order process. I received confirmation email immediately after. As a "team" member, I should have received the in stock items in 2-3 days and better yet, another 10% returned in points. I waited a week and then asked customer service what happened to my order. Got a reply back saying that the order wasn't in their system. Therefore, I forwarded the "confirming" email back to customer service and asked them how their system could "lose" an order for >$500. They didn't have a clue. I'll place another order tonight and see what happens. This will definitely be my last year as a Team member.

glenk

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
"Can't locate the order in the system"

I have had that excuse from them several times. Coincidentally, only those orders get lost that are really good deals. They have never lost an order that did NOT have a coupon applied, either. As I have written before, the people at Performance/Nashbar do not have any problem being dishonest to customers. Whenever possible, I order elsewhere.

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
glenk said:
I placed an order of $507 and received the $91 discount from the coupon during the online order process. I received confirmation email immediately after. As a "team" member, I should have received the in stock items in 2-3 days and better yet, another 10% returned in points. I waited a week and then asked customer service what happened to my order. Got a reply back saying that the order wasn't in their system. Therefore, I forwarded the "confirming" email back to customer service and asked them how their system could "lose" an order for >$500. They didn't have a clue. I'll place another order tonight and see what happens. This will definitely be my last year as a Team member.

glenk
The same thing happened to me on my previous Performance order. I called up and asked them to get a tracking number and they told me the order wasn't in their system. The next day the order showed up.

I've had some headaches with them in the past, but they have taken care of most of my problems relatively well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jdub said:
The same thing happened to me on my previous Performance order. I called up and asked them to get a tracking number and they told me the order wasn't in their system. The next day the order showed up.

I've had some headaches with them in the past, but they have taken care of most of my problems relatively well.
ughh, they said the light combo I wanted is no longer available, even though their website says its there, so I'm going to cancel my whole order , hope the whole order is canceled...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts