Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Life Is Short
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently got this Lenz. I won't know how good it is until a few months. Ran out of fun money.
Searching the sofa for change.

Custom blue powdercoat and signed by Devon. Cool frame except I had to ream one of the 12mm holes, didnt fit the axle Otherwise looks great:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
46,452 Posts
Recently got this Lenz. I won't know how good it is until a few months. Ran out of fun money.
Searching the sofa for change.

Custom blue powdercoat and signed by Devon. Cool frame except I had to ream one of the 12mm holes, didnt fit the axle Otherwise looks great:thumbsup:
Ahhh yes the first 29'er down hill bike. The concept makes sense and it should be interesting if other brands follow suit. I think its rather early in the game to tell. In my early opinion I would think that the frames and wheels would have to be seriously over built to deal with the stresses of serious DH. Good luck pedaling back up at the weight that will come in at. It sure looks sweet though.

·
Life Is Short
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks 4 the kudus. Yeah this frame will be kind of like my Stinkys, not quite a DH rig but can handle a bit more stress. I'm going to put a Hammerschmidt on it so I will be able to climb. I can't believe I have to spend another grand on a stupid fork though. Yuck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.