Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks!

We're in the process of developing an aftermarket parts line aimed specifically for dirt jump/park/slopestyle bikes. We have the product line all mapped out but we're lacking one critical part of the program...a name! Anyone have any ideas? There just might be some swag on the line if we use your name.:thumbsup:

So come on...show us what you got! :D

·
Registered
477 Posts
Messiah

Main Entry: mes·si·ah
Pronunciation: \mə-ˈsī-ə\
Function: noun
Etymology: Hebrew māshīaḥ & Aramaic mĕshīḥā, literally, anointed
Date: 1560
1 capitalized a : the expected king
2 : a professed or accepted leader of a cause

too religious sounding?

·
ride hard take risks
25,422 Posts
dragbike said:
Messiah

Main Entry: mes·si·ah
Pronunciation: \mə-ˈsī-ə\
Function: noun
Etymology: Hebrew māshīaḥ & Aramaic mĕshīḥā, literally, anointed
Date: 1560
1 capitalized a : the expected king
2 : a professed or accepted leader of a cause

too religious sounding?
Thats pretty pimp. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I agree the acronym thing has potential. WTF, SOL, I don't know. I have a car speaker called the BMF, that's pretty cool, but also pretty copyrighted I would figure. As far as whole words I was thinking "Scab". It seems to wrap up every dirt jump/slope style ride I've ever been a part of in one simple word. "SCAB"

·
Registered
412 Posts
Animal names... Pointer :thumbsup:

Maybe HFO Haro Flying Objects

HMI Haro Mountain Industrial/ries

Like the Bulldog to the Mack truck........ here's a Pointer dog bred from my kennel, she is qualified for ANY All Age Ch event in the country, in the classic "on point" pose. Theres your siloutte logo................... :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
one idea.

Momentum or Motus

mōmentum was not merely the motion, which was mōtus, but was the power residing in a moving object, captured by today's mathematical definitions. A mōtus, "movement", was a stage in any sort of change,[1] while velocitas, "swiftness", captured only speed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts