Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Making fat cool since '71
1,840 Posts
It's a fine part/bike that you bought, but I'm afraid it's not as superior to other parts/bikes as the parts/bikes I use....cuz mine are best, that's why I use them.

You're welcome.

Brock...

·
Making fat cool since '71
1,840 Posts
How dare you say my parts/bike are inferior! Not only are my parts/bike made in the USofA, I'm so close to the manufacturer that I occasionally sleep with him/her/they and they seek my incredibly valuable input. My insider knowledge and connections assure that I ride the latest and greatest parts/bikes...and most certainly, my ability to p-own my buddies while riding the local ripping spot strikes fear into the hearts of you and yours...proving my superior riding abilities as well.

Brock...

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
ImaKlyde said:
How dare you say my parts/bike are inferior! Not only are my parts/bike made in the USofA, I'm so close to the manufacturer that I occasionally sleep with him/her/they and they seek my incredibly valuable input. My insider knowledge and connections assure that I ride the latest and greatest parts/bikes...and most certainly, my ability to p-own my buddies while riding the local ripping spot strikes fear into the hearts of you and yours...proving my superior riding abilities as well.

Brock...
Right On my brother.

·
Registered
590 Posts
My eyes are crossed. WTF is a part/bike? At first I thought it was a type-o and someone meant "park bike" but now I don't know what the heck you are all talking about.

...Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
swift said:
I get it now.
Part/bike is another word for LAME!
No need to start a flame war just because your bike/part sucks. You probably should stop riding it immediately.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.