Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
waiting to grow up
11 Posts
It's funny to see children with bike gloves. Guess the boys are trying to be like their dads. My son likes to pedal so we can be faster than Mommy. You can definitely tell when they don't. Sometimes he makes a mistake and put's on the brakes. That will get you.

·
thecentralscrutinizer
3,003 Posts
That's pretty cool willie b. I gotta look into one of those for James.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Boogyman said:
It's funny to see children with bike gloves.
If I had a buck for every time the gloves saved a skinned hand for my daughter they would have been paid for several times over. Nothing burns worse than a skinned up palm, why would it be funny to want to save your kid from that.:rolleyes: Best 10 bucks I ever spent.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm with Texacajun.

texacajun said:
If I had a buck for every time the gloves saved a skinned hand for my daughter they would have been paid for several times over. Nothing burns worse than a skinned up palm, why would it be funny to want to save your kid from that.:rolleyes: Best 10 bucks I ever spent.
My little buddy crashes plenty. The gloves keep him wanting to ride instead of wanting a band-aid.

We got these from Lowes.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_286034-76744-DO100T_0_?productId=3111437&Ntt=diego&Ntk=i_products&pl=1&currentURL=/pl__0__s?newSearch=true$Ntt=diego$y=0$x=0

They work great in the yard too. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts