Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently repainted my bike to match my new 2011 Reba RLT. the fork only comes in white,so i did a retro panel job. Not sure if I will put decals on it.I kind of like it plain.What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTW- the dates on my camera are wrong. I took these pictures today.:madman:

·
Registered
83 Posts
The paint job looks well done and professional. Like the stripes.

Personally......I'm not crazy about the white retro look, to the point I would probably have replaced the shocks so they didn't dictate the color of the rest of the bike.

But you did a nice job.

What brand are the shocks?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for your comments. It is actually paint,not powdercoat. I sell paint so that was the natural(and cheapest) choice.The fork as stated above is a 2011 Reba RLT. I ordered a 2010 Reba SL and this is what showed up. I am very happy with the fork so far,it is my second Reba and I think they're great forks.this one has all kinds of adjustments,so I am still getting it dialed in.Thanks again for the positive feedback.:D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah,sorry. I forgot to mention it is a Voodoo Dambala frame. I have always disliked the green that was on it,so I took the oppurtunity to make it my own. I agree with the Singular comment. I liked that bike and the color scheme,so that was kind of what I went for.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts