Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
Anybody alive in here that wants to see it?

Don't know if you guys have noticed or not, but it's f'n winter time. Time to quit riding and spend more quality time in the internets taking care of the important shiat. Now, who's with me?

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
DWF said:
Anybody alive in here that wants to see it?

Don't know if you guys have noticed or not, but it's f'n winter time. Time to quit riding and spend more quality time in the internets taking care of the important shiat. Now, who's with me?
I for one don't want to see it. I'm shopping for a FR hardtail, and I simply don't want to see a beautiful Knolly HT--especially not one with a beautiful Spectrum powder coat. It might be too much for my wallet to bear at the moment!

Edit: by the way, just because it's winter doesn't mean the riding has stopped! Whatsamatter--you still could from your survival outing????

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
kristian said:
Edit: by the way, just because it's winter doesn't mean the riding has stopped! Whatsamatter--you still could from your survival outing????
No, too much snow on the ground where I'm at. I'm this >< close to a Palmer ride though. After the new year I'll start burning all the gas I've saved by not driving to ride all summer for the weekly winter Palmer/Pube-low riding.

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
I'm just not feeling like you guys really want to see it. Bummer, cuz' it's the baddest ass of all the bad ass Knolly paint jobs you've seen too.

·
Perpetual Hack
2,196 Posts
You do realize you are a hated man? :eek:
You come on here taunting us with a new version of something we can't have. :madmax:

You suck. :D

michael

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
DWF said:
No, too much snow on the ground where I'm at. I'm this >< close to a Palmer ride though. After the new year I'll start burning all the gas I've saved by not driving to ride all summer for the weekly winter Palmer/Pube-low riding.
Palmer isn't a happy place to ride right now unless you're done by 8:00am. If Ullr quiets down some, it should be good in a week or two. It's been a long time since we've ridden--give me a call when you come down. There is other stuff that is rideable now, but it's probably not worth the drive down.

BTW, we're STILL waiting for a picture of the Free Radical....

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
OK, as a photographer, I make a pretty good machinist. Add that to the fact that my camera is slowly dying and you get these kind of results. That said, STIL, baby, S-T-I-L!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,137 Posts
DWF said:
I'm just not feeling like you guys really want to see it. Bummer, cuz' it's the baddest ass of all the bad ass Knolly paint jobs you've seen too.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it isnt the baddest ass of all the bad ass Knolly paint jobs. That title would go to the Endorphin that is out there with white and flames and checkers and leaves....

Yous is the best Freeradical though..... :thumbsup: - Who did the work for you?

Found it:

https://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=416566&

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.