Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
People of zee wurl,Relax!
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new singlespeed and the slot dropout Inbred looks like a great complete bike. I checked the review section and those are all for last years model and can't find any good reviews here in the forum. Who has a new Inbred and what do you think? On paper it looks nicer than the Haro Mary, Redline MC Flight, and the many other affordable singlespeeds mainly because of the carbon fork.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
I'm not sure one rigid fork over the other would make the balance point one way too much, at least for me. Complete spec, type rear hub, and ease of use (I'm not sure about rear entry owning 2 bikes like that) would be more important.
I've tried the fork in question right after a rce with a KM fork, on the same course, and I could not tell much of a difference. Almost 1/3rd of a pound lighter though.

·
Enki loves you
241 Posts
HI
I just got one, only had a couple of easy rides so far but it seems real nice, i cant wait to get some real muck under the wheels.

It feels quite lively and has a good riding position, the pace fork that i have seems to suit it well. The wheels are halo freedom disc wheels, they are quite heaver but real stiff so would recommend them if you are a chunky chappie like me ;-).
I will post a better review when i have had more time with it, but for now i ham very happy.

·
\|/Home of the Braves\|/
1,926 Posts
I missed this thread. I've had mine for about a month and a half. The complete bike is definitely a good deal if it's what you're looking for and it's at your price point. The dropouts are great and the bike has a very nice ride. All in all it's a very good deal.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have one built on that frame with On One CF fork, but the rest of the components are not what comes on the complete bike. I love mine, the feel, the weight, the ride.
Can't comment on the componets except for the fork, which I like a lot

dz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.