Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody seen these in person yet? fwiw, one of our distributors has 300+ ordered and 200+ already on backorder!

·
IVMTB & VMBEFG Illuminati
1,493 Posts
i sell the rolls, unicanitor and the Turbo at my shop. all are nice. the rolls and Turbo are not at nice as the original i think but darn close. the Unicanitor is dead on.

·
Registered
548 Posts

On eBay a few months ago I bought a titanium-rail San Marco Rolls saddle for my Tesch, and although I assume it's a rebop, it seems fine. It's certainly close enough for me.

The Tesch is my only bike that doesn't have fat tires. I really should ride it more. I've almost forgotten what road rash and stitches feel like. :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
good 'nuff

well, got some of these a few weeks ago. about 6mm wider than my old perforated leather ones (the packaging is now marked 'unisex'). i guess they're ok, beats paying nos ebay prices......

·
Registered
301 Posts
Roadsters said:

On eBay a few months ago I bought a titanium-rail San Marco Rolls saddle for my Tesch, and although I assume it's a rebop, it seems fine. It's certainly close enough for me.

The Tesch is my only bike that doesn't have fat tires. I really should ride it more. I've almost forgotten what road rash and stitches feel like. :D
Your Tesch is Awesome!

My brother has a red S-22 and for its day it was the king!

·
Registered
462 Posts
It's kinda weird that they'd reissue these in cheap pleather. Seems like exactly the kind of thing that would turn off the target customers. (then again, Specialized reissued the Stumpjumper with hollowtech XT cranks, so maybe they're just following a trend :p)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts