Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
42,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well this is probably old news to most of you. But it is new news to me. I know there was talk on the board today about single pivot designs. Well the big daddy of them all has always been the Santa Cruz Bullitt, correct? Well after two years of them not being made Santa Cruz is putting them back in thier lineup for 07', I believe or it could be for 08' :thumbsup:That bike had a cult like following, and I think it is a wise decision on thier part to bring it back.:cool:

"Give Me Back My Bullitt's" Courtesy of Leanard Skynard

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
DIRTJUNKIE said:
Well this is probably old news to most of you. But it is new news to me. I know there was talk on the board today about single pivot designs. Well the big daddy of them all has always been the Santa Cruz Bullitt, correct? Well after two years of them not being made Santa Cruz is putting them back in thier lineup for 07', I believe or it could be for 08' :thumbsup:That bike had a cult like following, and I think it is a wise decision on thier part to bring it back.:cool:

"Give Me Back My Bullitt's" Courtesy of ZZ-Top
This isn't what I want to hear. I have a pile of freeride parts on one of my hardtail singlespeeds that are screaming to be back on a fully, but the cash just isn't there.:madman:

·
42,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
shredder111 said:
Some more including a classic for comparison. Does anyone know if the exact same gangrene will be available?
Well the artical I read talking about the new version showed the original bright lime [Kawasaki] green. Like in your first pictures. I love that color.:thumbsup: When did they announce this news? Is it old news and I have just been living under a rock. They are also going to be bringing back the single pivot Heckler. :thumbsup:

·
42,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DeepSouthBuilder said:
They brought it up 4-6 weeks ago.
Oh I guess I have been living under a rock.:D I wonder what made them decide to bring them back?

·
Registered
510 Posts
DIRTJUNKIE said:
Oh I guess I have been living under a rock.:D
No to mention there have been leaked pics for about 3 months before the official press release.

I love it and am seriously considering one as a light FR/slopestyle kinda of bike.

·
42,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DeepSouthBuilder said:
No to mention there have been leaked pics for about 3 months before the official press release.
Alright already your on to me. It wasn't just a rock, but a cave.:D

·
42,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"Give Me Back My Bullitt's" Courtesy of Leanard Skynard[/QUOTE]
Bring it!.:thumbsup:

·
42,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dogonfr said:
Using a BB for a pivot, hummm whats wrong with this picture. :rolleyes:
Ahhh the single pivot versus the whatever pivot. Now you've opened up a Can -O- Worms.:nono:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,005 Posts
DIRTJUNKIE said:
Oh I guess I have been living under a rock.:D I wonder what made them decide to bring them back?
more like cave dweller.......almost neanderthal:p :D :p

·
Registered
768 Posts
Lol, Can -O- Worms:) I got good news. Been searching the forum for more Bullit pics and CraigH said some dude had some because they were testing the bike. Well, you guys are in for a treat, here are more pics with a coil shock. I wish the domain was a dual crown so I could see how it looks like in burly mode!!!!!!! Enjoy meh friends.

Shredder111:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
This bike makes me wonder if I want a single pivot instead of a dual pivot. If you slap on the floating brake link, how different can it be? I heard that single pivots feel better in the ending of their travel. Is this true and why?

Shredder111=)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts