Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mr.Secret
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was told this AM by D-Mat that a permit has been issued for a ABC/MTB race on June 13th on "The Dome". That ought'a be cool...... ELFbkr50, get yer brush cutters out. ;)

·
Mr.Secret
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey EdmundG.H., what part of the world are you in these days?

·
Bikes are good
855 Posts
To the top???

or is the race to the first "top"? A hike a bike race to the top of the dome, and mass start down would be sweeeet.

Medic?

·
Mr.Secret
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pbasinger said:
Should provide plenty of time to cut all the roots out of the trail too.
Nothing like beating a DEAD horse

·
Bikes are good
855 Posts
Bridges

There is a new tree down just after (if you are riding down) the really hard right you make before slamming into a tree that fell forever ago. My daydreams have me thinking of building a bridge gapping the two trees, so, nobody cut anything. mmkay.

·
Mr.Secret
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
thirstywork said:
It is the Mountain on the north side of Campbell Creek with three humps. It ends at the Tank Trail.
I thought it started :confused: at the Tank Trail ?......dmat, you runnin' a 16" or 24" bar on that"root smoker?" :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
thirstywork said:
It is the Mountain on the north side of Campbell Creek with three humps. It ends at the Tank Trail. dmat will haul in the D1 so that Tony B can show up on his cross bike.
So, it's a single track mtn bike trail? technical and fun? i have the small orange mtn bike trail book... is it in there under a different name?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts