Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY! There ,i just ordered new Praxis MTB triple chain rings for my Xt cranks , will give an update on how they shift and wear etc. i won't have them for a about 10 days or more,as i am in Canada.Has anybody else tried them?? Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there !,,I just received them on Tuesday this week , and haven't had time to install them , i am self employed and have been busy lately ,but still been getting a couple of rides in mostly on weekends , The Praxis chainrings look very well machined and i may not put them on until winter when i switch bikes to my older Specialized StumpJumper , my Xt chainrings still have some life in them , but i may put them on in Dec. I am in Canada and took a ride early this morning it was a little crisp out and 1 trial had a bit of snow:eek:, so my winter will consist of backcountry sking and or Mountain biking when conditions are Bikable. Thanks again ,,and i will do a update.:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.