Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

As always I am updating you because so many people on this board attend.

There is still room at both MBO's
July is about 60% full and August 40%
Saturday Middle Fork shuttles are long sold out, but there is room on Friday and Sunday

We did NOT raise our fee's on June 1, we decided with gas prices and all, we would not raise our fee's. Still the sooner you sign up the more it helps us, because we have to oder food way in advance.

Lots of demo's in July
Giant, Trek, Specialized and GT for sure maybe a couple others too.

In August Chris King will be there with goods and cooking for you.

We will be having raffles on Saturday night

ADVANCED RIDERS ONLY!
You asked for an advanced ride, with climbing and no shuttle, well your wish has come true!
We are adding a Lower Bunchgrass and all of Heckletooth ride
This is NOT a shuttle, this is a ride from the park
The ride has a lot of climbing and is VERY technical in spots.
This ride will be lead mostly by Cascade Cream Puff racers, so while it will not be at race pace, it will go along at a steady pace.
Please speak with the guides and get the details before you sign up

Both MBO's feature a full moon and I heard rumors DOD has a special ride planned for these events. I'll let them post up since that ride can't be part of MBO officially.

More info: www.mtbikeoregon.com

I can be reached at: [email protected]

Thanks
Randy

·
Known Mountainbiker
873 Posts
Regarding full moon night rides, Randy.....these will be catagorized for "ADVANCED NIGHT RIDERS ONLY". These rides are not part of MBO. These night rides are happening because A) it's what the local DODers do and B) most of the core DODers will be at the MBOs.

We will be happy to have advanced night riders join us. All DOD policies* apply. :D

Caz

*all policies subject to change without notice to benifit the DOD
any request to see said policies must be accompanied with good beer

·
Daniel the Dog
6,764 Posts
One question

Randy23 said:
Hi All

As always I am updating you because so many people on this board attend.

There is still room at both MBO's
July is about 60% full and August 40%
Saturday Middle Fork shuttles are long sold out, but there is room on Friday and Sunday

We did NOT raise our fee's on June 1, we decided with gas prices and all, we would not raise our fee's. Still the sooner you sign up the more it helps us, because we have to oder food way in advance.

Lots of demo's in July
Giant, Trek, Specialized and GT for sure maybe a couple others too.

In August Chris King will be there with goods and cooking for you.

We will be having raffles on Saturday night

ADVANCED RIDERS ONLY!
You asked for an advanced ride, with climbing and no shuttle, well your wish has come true!
We are adding a Lower Bunchgrass and all of Heckletooth ride
This is NOT a shuttle, this is a ride from the park
The ride has a lot of climbing and is VERY technical in spots.
This ride will be lead mostly by Cascade Cream Puff racers, so while it will not be at race pace, it will go along at a steady pace.
Please speak with the guides and get the details before you sign up

Both MBO's feature a full moon and I heard rumors DOD has a special ride planned for these events. I'll let them post up since that ride can't be part of MBO officially.

More info: www.mtbikeoregon.com

I can be reached at: rag[email protected]

Thanks
Randy
Can there be special daily rides for DOD riders? Just wondering. They tend to slow the rides down with their grocery getters :) Just kidding....

Jaybo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.