Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so here's my new bike!! Still building... more pics to come when it's all built. Morewood Shova (out of S Africa). see www.morewoodbikes.com

Rockin' the pink CK headset. ;) This will be my DH and Super D bike.

-sunny :cool:

Attachments

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
Sweetness

Thats awesome, congrats. Morewood has some really sweet bikes. My bud is riding for them this year, I had a chance to give his bike a couple runs, AWESOME. Your a lucky gal, have fun. :D

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Very purty, the pink CK headset tops it off. :D Like Red5 said, you're one lucky gal. :D

(btw flatulentfox I forgot to measure that steerer but I promise I'll do it today. :p )

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ah

Hmmm, very nice indeed. Morewood's definitely coming up with some awesome hardware, and those Pink Kings on top sums it off for a lady's race bike!

Watch the space for my upcoming Sky Blue M3 :D

"Ride it like you stole it"

Raj

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
OK I'll be the perverted pig here....................

......there's just something sexy about a chic riding Morewood.

There I said it. Nice bike BTW.
More pics please..........I like to watch......er.....um......yeah....nice bike. :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
those bikes are frekin awesome. I have only heard good things about them. The beyond bikes- no brakes racing team rides morewoods so they seem like pretty cool bikes. The headset is a nice touch to.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
the pink headsets are awsome....

my friend was thinking of geting one on his rfx.... then my other friend ended up painting his stp pink....

if you don't already have a grip in mind, tale a look at the pink gusset grips... that might be overkill tho...

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
e[i said:
o]OK I'll be the perverted pig here....................

......there's just something sexy about a chic riding Morewood.

There I said it. Nice bike BTW.
More pics please..........I like to watch......er.....um......yeah....nice bike. :D :D :D :D :D
Yeah, I didn't want to be the first to make that comment, but riding that thing she's definitely gonna be getting offers to ride Morewood. :D
[/i]

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
nice bike...I love the pink...I've been trying to get a pink DJer, but I always seem to be broke...

and every girl could use Morewood... :D

BTW sunny...I love all your write ups and pics on your webpage...you seem like such a fun chicky...if you ever make it up to northern cali let me know...It would be my pleasure to ride with ya...although from reading all your events you do I have a feeling you'd work me pretty hard... :D and you should update your page so I have more to read... ;) :p

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
irieness said:
nice bike...I love the pink...I've been trying to get a pink DJer, but I always seem to be broke...

and every girl could use Morewood... :D

BTW sunny...I love all your write ups and pics on your webpage...you seem like such a fun chicky...if you ever make it up to northern cali let me know...It would be my pleasure to ride with ya...although from reading all your events you do I have a feeling you'd work me pretty hard... :D and you should update your page so I have more to read... ;) :p
Thanks! It's great to hear when people like my writing. :)

and BTW, you totally rock. I've see those amazing ride/jump photos you posted a while back. Incredible. Definately, if you're ever in SoCal, we should get together. You could teach me a thing or two. Likewise, I'll PM you if I find I'm headed up north.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.