Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moots made my new Mooto-x YBB out of a new blend of titanium, I believe the correct term is 3AL/2.5V-10AG.

This blended Titanium has absolutely added to the abilities of the bike, not to mention decreased the frame weight. I do believe it is the addition of the10% Anti Gravity material that has allowed me to climb this bike UP a set of stairs, as well as any other incline I have come across. I was never able to do this on my normal 3/25 ti bikes.

I know some of you will argue that it is the larger contact patch or some other 29er related nonsense that has led to this ability, but I think it is the new Titanium that has made all the difference in my climbing abilities.

·
uh, uh...oh, i forget
1,039 Posts
I've got some wheels for your bike. I bought them because they were hand built by a guy with tons of mad skilz and endurance and experience, who said he included all this in every wheel build. i've misplaced the mad skilz, endurance and the experience, but still have the wheels if you are interested:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Bummer

You should have waited for the 6AL/3V-15AG....It is slated to come out next week, and upon its release your bike will be worthless....Just like all that 2006 XTR trash...its sooo 3 weeks ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.