Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
i'm schralping yer thread
1,180 Posts
I have seen it...and it is rad. My trailhead parking lot demo confirms the review! :thumbsup:

Seriously, our buddy was shredding on it, and the spec is great -- totally ready out of the box. Definitely a well thought out upgrade to the Mission.

·
Registered
471 Posts
First impressions were super stoked. The mission is such a good overall design it only makes sense to update like SC did to the Heckler.

Second impressions, DB missed some marks here. The biggest one being the geo. Short front and super loooooooong rear end is pretty old school. The industry has been moving towards long fronts and short rear because it works incredibly well. A few other small issues (seat post routing is dogcrap) that aren't end of the world.

What a bummer, if there was a geo change there this would be a definite buy for me.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I was waiting for the new mission to make the 27.5 jump but I just can't understand the short TT. After riding the new Kona Process, which was amazing, I figured the Mission would not be far behind in terms of modern Geo. I'm still gonna give it a test ride before I make the wheel jump purchase.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just got a mission 27.5. I was worried about the geo, but it feels so comfortable to ride, is nimble and I'm not really having issues manualing or getting the front end up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts