Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, guys my name is Steve I'm a new member here and just wanted to introduce myself. I picked up a Sorrento last week one if my buddies works at ***** as well as our lbs so he hooked me up on price ran through the bike completely and it's given me a chance to see if I like this sport! I went out today, did about 10 miles and mixed in some light dirt trails, with a couple nice jumps!!! I had a blast all day! Think I already need to step it up to a better bike! I have a strong box background, and wasn't sure if I'd like Mtb, and I already got the bug! Well, thanks for giving me a chance to read through your post and learn a thing or two.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome and awesome that you got the bug too. I just recently caught it myself went out riding with a group of GOOD mountain bikers and it just got me more excited for the next time I am out. I did eat **** pretty hard tho and I have been pretty sore from the fall I have not rode in 2 days and I already can not wait to get back out there.

·
Rogue Exterminator
4,951 Posts
I picked up a Sorrento last week one if my buddies works at ***** as well as our lbs so he hooked me up on price ran through the bike completely and it's given me a chance to see if I like this sport!
Your buddy sold you a Diamondback Sorrento?

Get a new friend. ;)

Seriously, if you like mountain biking you won't keep it long.

·
Rogue Exterminator
4,951 Posts
Welcome and awesome that you got the bug too. I just recently caught it myself went out riding with a group of GOOD mountain bikers and it just got me more excited for the next time I am out. I did eat **** pretty hard tho and I have been pretty sore from the fall I have not rode in 2 days and I already can not wait to get back out there.
If your first year isn't full of crashes, you are doing it wrong. ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks! I think falling off your bike is part of the game, as long as your willing to get back on and keep riding! I would love to be able to get out there with GOOD riders... I could use the extra tips and knowledge. I work at night so I've been able to get out the last few days and do about 10 miles a day. I have to work on the road to get my leg strength up. I hit trails yesterday and I am sore today too! But, I'm about to head out now and push through it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts