Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I have been lurking for a while, figured I should join and introduce myself. I restarted riding early this year to get into a bit better shape. Since then I have lost about 25 pounds, and ride almost every day. uploadfromtaptalk1450044934187.jpg Here's my bike, it is a GT Backwoods Sport. I have been mostly satisfied with it since I have had it. I definitely come in as a clyde at 6'4" and 255, and this bike spends the vast majority of its time on pavement, but I do enjoy taking it out and getting it dirty when I can.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Me too new to the mtb sport. I purchased Kona Cinder Cone, great ride. Congratulations on the weight loss, that is fantastic.

·
I like turtles
6,369 Posts
Grew up there and spent a lot of time riding in the area...where are you riding?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I mainly ride it on the street, I use it as a commuter. I have taken it to First Landing State Park a couple times. I haven't been to False Cape yet. Are there any other good places to ride around here that you know of?

·
I like turtles
6,369 Posts
Try Ipswich over on Chesapeake..may also be called something different now. Bike Beat in Hilltop is a good local shop.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I will check that out. Here lately, I have been going to Freewheelin. I'm only about a half mile from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts