Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as you can probably guess i just bought one of these today. Awesome bike, great deal.... But..... What sort of bike rack do you recommend for it.... (i have a Renault Clio, 05 Model (so not the new shape), and was wanting a rack that fitted onto the back but apparantly it will not fit on one of these from the shape of the frame (or so i have been told)... does anyone know if this is true... and can you recommend a good bike rack as i dont want the bike falling off mid drive (as i have heard of happening from one of my mates, who thankfully had over insursed his bike)....

Cheers

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a MV and i use the Thule 591, it is realy tight but it is ok, i rotate the cranks in order to cross the cranck with the arm of the rack and it gets realy tigh and i can assure that it works well with speeds untill 200 Km/h, about the rock springs i think that it should work the same way, one advice, if you place the chain in the smallest ring you get an extra cm or so, so it gets more fixed, in big trips i prefer to put some zip ties just in case since i usually go above 200 km/h!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.