Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a 2007 Marin bobcat trail (will be here on Friday), i can't wait as this is my first real bike. I'm mainly posting this thread to tell everyone that (i was told this is a new option) you can upgrade the spring in the Rock shox dart 1 forks that come on the lower level Marins. The softish fork almost turned me away from the Marin until my LBS guy called Rock Shox's and found out this info. Sorry if this is old news here, but i thought i would share.

Looking forward to seeing you out on the trail :)

·
ay Diablo!
612 Posts
Glad to hear that you are having a positive experience getting your bike set up! Know you just have to get the new bike dirty!
good dirt
Bunk

·
Registered
3 Posts
i got a Bobcat 2007 and this is actually my first step in mountian biking in 11 years. i had a trek 800 and have not riden than in about 10 years. i cant wait to get riding again.

joe

G

·
I've been riding my palisades trail for a few months now. few problems but i still love it. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.