Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first DJ/Urban specific bike was waiting on my doorstep when I got home yesterday. Brand new '08 Kona Stuff. I found it for a sweet deal on eBay, after looking around and waiting for a pretty long time. I haven't really had a chance to do much with it yet, besides just messing around in the driveway. I can already tell it's going to be so much better suited for bunnyhops, manuals, jumps, ect ect than the Hardrock I have been using :rolleyes: . First upgrade will be a new saddle(I know, i know, the stock one is hideous :cool: ), probably a white one, and then maybe some different pedals and maybe Spank or Truvativ handlebars somewhere down the road as well. Heres some pics.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, I forgot to mention that me and my buddy are going to take it over to the bike shop he works at this week and convert it to singlespeed. I'm keeping the brakes though ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you keep those brakes do yourself a favor and start looking for extra brake levers. I had the Rydes on my Pitch and broke a lever and it was a pita to find a lever. I got a used one to put on the brakes and sold them off and upgraded to Juicy 7. The Ryde uses it's own special lever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.