Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mmmmmm Beer!
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up the bike a few days ago and it turned out great. Jim is a pleasure to work with. One ride in and so far she loves it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
544 Posts
That's hot and the bike is pretty nice as well.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Here's mine

:thumbsup: They're great bikes, and Jim's the best. Nice to see pictures of another Kish on the board. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I love mine!

Here's a picture of mine post Cascade Cream Puff on the Alpine Trail.

Attachments

·
Killer of Chains
1,800 Posts
If there is anything that a bunch of dudes who ride a seat up there ass like more than their bicycles, it's a woman who rides with a seat up her ass.

·
Tattooed Scumbag
151 Posts
everywhere I look this bike is all that I see... Sweet build...

·
mtbr Decade+
1,545 Posts
Nice bike.

I think the pink factor front > pink factor rear. Only solution, pink seat post collar. You heard it here first.

Take care.

·
Registered
248 Posts
That thing just looks lite. How much does it weigh...and I'm talking about the bike.

·
Get out of town!
1,442 Posts
Hot

·
Mmmmmm Beer!
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The bike weighs 23 pounds. Rider weight is undisclosed.

GT554 said:
That thing just looks lite. How much does it weigh...and I'm talking about the bike.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice KISH Crash!

I've always had a soft-spot for a beautiful KISH frame.....1 day the trigger will have to be pulled.

- The 1 and only suggestion I would make would be replacing that Captain Front tire. The new Purgatory's that just became available outshine The Captain in every way. :thumbsup:

·
Mmmmmm Beer!
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! I'll check that tire out. Just lowering the air pressure to 25lbs made he Captain much better.

DMFT said:
I've always had a soft-spot for a beautiful KISH frame.....1 day the trigger will have to be pulled.

- The 1 and only suggestion I would make would be replacing that Captain Front tire. The new Purgatory's that just became available outshine The Captain in every way. :thumbsup:

·
uh, uh...oh, i forget
1,039 Posts
that bike sux:eek:

there is nothing left to upgrade:thumbsup:

·
Mmmmmm Beer!
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
At the bottom of the San Juan Trail off of Ortega Highway. Good ole Southern California.

noonan1970 said:
Where are those pictures taken? Looks sweet!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts