·
Registered
1,600 Posts
wow, that hardcoe

do u actually need a landing for that?

·
the target bike basher
777 Posts
Hrmph, you should take the landing out and make the jump bigger, i make the infamous "5 second" jump,(it only takes about 5 seconds to build, duh) and its awsome.

·
not really a noob
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
puttsey said:
Hrmph, you should take the landing out and make the jump bigger, i make the infamous "5 second" jump,(it only takes about 5 seconds to build, duh) and its awsome.
the landing "modivates" me to hit it as hard as i can

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Don't listen to these guys...we all have to start somewhere...at least it will be easy to take it apart and build it up... ;)

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
irieness said:
Don't listen to these guys...we all have to start somewhere...at least it will be easy to take it apart and build it up... ;)
yea, but its not worth postin pics of how suky u are :p jk

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
wheelman said:
Man that is so big I don't think I could clear that on my motorcycle.
i could clear it no footer style on my mo-ped

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Chikity China said:
yea, but its not worth postin pics of how suky u are :p jk
just think of how many obese kids would never even be able to go off a curb...he's gotta be in the top percentile in America cuz of that alone... ;)

·
not really a noob
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Loggage: 1.the amount of logs added to a jump, 2. the amount of logs that should be added to make a bigger better lip ex: with a bit more loggage that jump would be nice

:D :D :D i love my dictionary:D :D :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Half of the post in this thread are bashing the guy who started it. Why the hell do half of you feel it is necessary to make fun of someone who is doing what they love. So what if he isn't dropping 15 feet or jumping over a 15 foot road gap. I guarantee you that he is having just as much fun as we do. I know that I started out by doing the same damn thing he is doing! Give the guy a fukin break. At least he has the balls to post pictures.

·
hardcoe newbie said:
Loggage: 1.the amount of logs added to a jump, 2. the amount of logs that should be added to make a bigger better lip ex: with a bit more loggage that jump would be nice

:D :D :D i love my dictionary:D :D :D
It's fantastic. Keep at it. Don't let most of these haters give you any business. I made many a jumps like that before. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have the skills I have now.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.