Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my new rig it kinda explanes itself, Cannondale Judge 2, floating brake, tubeless setup. kinda explanes itself and here's the pic
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,034 Posts
KomodoRider said:
just got my new rig it kinda explanes itself, Cannondale Judge 2, floating brake, tubeless setup. kinda explanes itself and here's the pic

:eek: that ain't no komodo..... :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its slacked uot all the way on the 888, and the angle makes it look slacker I think. but it still is fairly slack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
now you guys got me thinking, I never noticed it before now but yeah it is real slack. ill just move the crowns down and it should be kosher.
 

·
Unit 91
Joined
·
1,408 Posts
That looks good. I was going to get that one but I opted for the 2007. I am looking into getting a floating brake too. I like that color too. Congrats!

Nice title BTW. I wish I would have done something like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
How much did it cost you? Thats a sweet rig. Possibly Demo 8 or Judge for me in the future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heals120 said:
How much did it cost you? Thats a sweet rig. Possibly Demo 8 or Judge for me in the future.


its a large and I got a deal I couldnt pass up so I went with it. ill have a full review here in a few months it should be a rocket ship on the trail but Im still a little sceptic about the school bus chain stays.
 

·
kona-tize me captain
Joined
·
3,117 Posts
thats a hot bike man, congrats
 

·
Unit 91
Joined
·
1,408 Posts
KomodoRider said:
its a large and I got a deal I couldnt pass up so I went with it. ill have a full review here in a few months it should be a rocket ship on the trail but Im still a little sceptic about the school bus chain stays.
Haha. Those school bus chainstays make it more stable at high speeds and I have no trouble manualing mine. Do you work at a shop?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TheProphet said:
Haha. Those school bus chainstays make it more stable at high speeds and I have no trouble manualing mine. Do you work at a shop?
good to hear, yeah working at a shop ment lower pay and less hours than my last job but the deals and friends that came with it are woth it :thumbsup:
 

·
Unit 91
Joined
·
1,408 Posts
Haha no doubt. What rear wheel did you do with your brakelink? Because dont you have to get a 135mm spacing rear wheel in order to use the brake link?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah its a 135 rear wheel and a 150 axle with some differnt cones? or spacers I was lucky enugh not to build the wheel or instal the brake link
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top