Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Really I am that slow
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been working for Borealis now about 2 months and its been amazing moving away from retail and working for a bike company. Also made to move to colorado springs. So new job, new trails, new riding buddies....

I really always try to stay positive but man these last few months have just knocked my socks off with how blessed ive been Clothing Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Mountain bike
Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle frame
Electricity Monochrome Industry Electrical supply Monochrome photography
Bicycle handlebar Bicycle part Bicycle accessory Bicycle Bicycle frame
Sky Industry Chimney Factory Monochrome
Bicycle part Bicycle accessory Bicycle drivetrain part Carbon Crankset
Monochrome Photograph Monochrome photography Automotive tire Style
Nature Vegetation Natural landscape Natural environment Photograph
Eyewear Vision care Sleeve Human body Sunglasses
Eyewear Glasses Vision care Finger Product
Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle frame
Tire Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle wheel rim
Clothing Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Helmet

· Registered
278 Posts
great to hear. I work for a large organisation here in aus and we have a cycle forum in house. one of the things we have is 'fat' friday. guys post pic of either themselves or other fatbike pictures from the interwebbies. lot of interest in them at the moment as well.

· Registered
1,891 Posts
Nice to see you have landed wheels down; very BIG wheels. Borealis looks like the ideal place to stoke your two-wheeled passion. They're lucky to have you.

· Rides with Scissors
610 Posts
For some reason, at first glance, I didn't see a building… I thought it was some sort of trials course? There's a ramp, different 'blocks' to bounce around on… :eekster:

Maybe it's a side effect of my (recently prescribed) migraine prevention meds. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.