Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Really I am that slow
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been working for Borealis now about 2 months and its been amazing moving away from retail and working for a bike company. Also made to move to colorado springs. So new job, new trails, new riding buddies....

I really always try to stay positive but man these last few months have just knocked my socks off with how blessed ive been IMG_6381.JPG IMG_6357.JPG IMG_6164.JPG IMG_6163.JPG IMG_6160.JPG IMG_6147.JPG IMG_6144.JPG IMG_6122.JPG IMG_6090.JPG IMG_6088.JPG IMG_6041.JPG IMG_5986.JPG IMG_5794.JPG

·
Banned
2,320 Posts
Great news Fixie Dave!
Congrats, all your efforts are being rewarded.

(tapa)

·
Registered
277 Posts
great to hear. I work for a large organisation here in aus and we have a cycle forum in house. one of the things we have is 'fat' friday. guys post pic of either themselves or other fatbike pictures from the interwebbies. lot of interest in them at the moment as well.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Nice to see you have landed wheels down; very BIG wheels. Borealis looks like the ideal place to stoke your two-wheeled passion. They're lucky to have you.

·
Rides with Scissors
619 Posts
For some reason, at first glance, I didn't see a building… I thought it was some sort of trials course? There's a ramp, different 'blocks' to bounce around on… :eekster:

Maybe it's a side effect of my (recently prescribed) migraine prevention meds. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Congrats on the new job and location. Looks like you've been making good use of the local trails and even hitting the trails in my backyard here in Pueblo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts