Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled the trigger :D orderd a med black jet 9 on march 5th how long will it take to ship to NC im dying here stalking my LBS daily, low crawling peeking in the windows after closing, sleeping in the parking lot for days now :madman: please anyone got any intel on how it takes to ship cross country I may go get it or meet them halfway :cornut:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered mine back in feb. I'm also in NC
E-mailed customer service this past week, heres the reply:

"Thanks for your support in Niner Bikes. *We are out of stock on the small Tang Jet9 frames a the moment. *We should have more in the next few weeks."

Looks like we're both waiting a while.

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Deuce918 said:
Pulled the trigger :D orderd a med black jet 9 on march 5th how long will it take to ship to NC im dying here stalking my LBS daily, low crawling peeking in the windows after closing, sleeping in the parking lot for days now :madman: please anyone got any intel on how it takes to ship cross country I may go get it or meet them halfway :cornut:
Normally 7-8 days, 5th = 12th or 13th (weekend) probably tomorrow :thumbsup:

·
Registered
372 Posts
The problem is not ship time, it's supply. there are none to ship. I ordered two Rip 9's in February and no word yet when they will actually be available. I wont be riding for a few weeks to allow for the mud season to dissipate, but I would love to at least build it up. patience.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet

Its here !!! :D should be ready to ride by the weekend:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts