Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 2012 Mamba Wednesday. I am 31 and haven't ridden a bike seriously since I was 19. I have put about 10 miles on it and so far I have found that it is pretty slick and I am pretty out of shape. My legs sure do get a burn quickly.

My dad and best friend also just picked up new bikes so there should be plenty of opportunity to ride.

I am in Dallas-Fort Worth area and will be riding the Lake Grapevine trails almost exclusively. I hope to pick up what ever tips, tricks, and recommendations I can. I think this is a pretty useful site so far.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Like you, I bought a bike recently and hadn't seriously ridden since I was younger (if you could even call it serious then) My legs would give out pretty quick too. I noticed after a few times around the block that I needed to raise the seat. Once everything was adjusted and fitten properly, that helped a lot with the leg burn and endurance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.