Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Video up on Ibis' Youtube channel -

Be interested to see the weights of the wheels. Love my Arch MK3 rims, been out of the Ibis family for getting on 5 years but the new Ripley and these have me tempted to make a come back!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Video up on Ibis' Youtube channel -

Be interested to see the weights of the wheels. Love my Arch MK3 rims, been out of the Ibis family for getting on 5 years but the new Ripley and these have me tempted to make a come back!
... Video is great! Weight is around 1500 (27.5/28 inner) 1600 (27.5/35 and 29/28 inner) to 1700 (29/35 inner) in carbon, depending on hubs.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I was told they won't be available until July. Where are you getting this info from?
Some one posted on this forum that their new ibis build came with the hydra hubs installed. No idea if it was true.

I did not think much of it. Maybe the bike was back ordered anyway and they ment or were hoping it would come with them. I am not a huge i9 fan and just moved on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.