Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
occasionally good
7,100 Posts
jubilee said:
check the new monster ride......:thumbsup:
Would you please take that thing out and get it muddy?

Thank you.

:D

Gorgeous, sweetie... I wish you and it much joy together. :thumbsup:

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
Mountaingirl1961 said:

Thank you.

QUOTE]
...wow...she told you! :p

...sure looks like fun!

·
Registered
350 Posts
My adress is

My adress is:

Tobbe Arnesson
Storgatan 39
771 30 Ludvika
SWEDEN

Please ship it to me before next friday and I'll make sure it'll get used during the week to follow!

Very nice, very me wants!

·
Banned
20,161 Posts
just another vain attempt to distract people from your enormous man-boobs

·
Banned
682 Posts
Mountaingirl1961 said:

Thank you.

:D
In some parts of the continent right now, it's pretty hard to find mud. Now if you had said "dusty" and not "muddy" I might have understood you.:eek:

Mr Jubilee, I suggest you pack the Jubilee Family Vehicle and drive to Whistler, pronto.

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
Jubilee, your bike looks sweet! Thanks for finally satisfying our unreasonable desires for pics. BTW, there is a guy who posted in this forum yesterday who is looking to trade his Nomad for a Highline, so if you are looking to dump this P.O.S. bike of yours:D , you have a taker.
Very nice.:thumbsup:

·
occasionally good
7,100 Posts
Article 48 said:
In some parts of the continent right now, it's pretty hard to find mud. Now if you had said "dusty" and not "muddy" I might have understood you.:eek:

Mr Jubilee, I suggest you pack the Jubilee Family Vehicle and drive to Whistler, pronto.
Interestingly, given that I live in the heart of the desert, we have both. We still have skiing, for that matter.

I figured since he was heading to Whistler mud would be the more likely trail substance. I want pix from that trip, you guys.

·
Registered
850 Posts
nice bike, although they are getting too trendy now... think I have to sell mine.... or trade it for a Nomad?? hm....

So, if your whistler weekend doesnt happen, maybe you can join us for a shore trip on the 5th?

·
~~~~~~~~
5,932 Posts
oh great, the f-88er's have followed you in, that Article 48 guy seems like a nice guy though, reminds me alot of another guy who used to hang out here :smilewinkgrin: .

·
ride your bike
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oly said:
nice bike, although they are getting too trendy now... think I have to sell mine.... or trade it for a Nomad?? hm....

So, if your whistler weekend doesnt happen, maybe you can join us for a shore trip on the 5th?
Man, you are sooo cutting edge.:D

Z can't do the whistler trip b/c he's injured. I'm aboot ready to post on the WA forum to see if I can join any planned trips...

Wassup with next week?

***Thanks for the compliments everyone. I assure you all my skills are undeserving of this sweet ride.***

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
Looks like you got a big fatty 2.7 on the front. I tried that too and for me it made the bike handle a bit to slow, and I have the sliders on my rc2x slid down to their limit line. Have you ridden it much in this config yet? Did you like it? I'm heading to whistler and the shore in about 2 weeks and am trying to finish dialing my highline setup in. Any input would be cool.

Hey Oly, I'll drop you a pm. maybe you could come out and hit a huckwagon shuttle with me and my crew. I'm gonna PM FM too. We can have a turner shore gathering to rival the moab gathering.

·
ride your bike
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
shanedawg said:
Looks like you got a big fatty 2.7 on the front. I tried that too and for me it made the bike handle a bit to slow, and I have the sliders on my rc2x slid down to their limit line. Have you ridden it much in this config yet? Did you like it? I'm heading to whistler and the shore in about 2 weeks and am trying to finish dialing my highline setup in. Any input would be cool.

Hey Oly, I'll drop you a pm. maybe you could come out and hit a huckwagon shuttle with me and my crew. I'm gonna PM FM too. We can have a turner shore gathering to rival the moab gathering.
Yeah. I like the fatties. It handles just fine on my street and in my yard. I ran over my dog's foot and I didn't even feel it.:p

Havn't been in the dirt yet....

If you don't mind a DH n00b, could you let me know about the shore/whistler trip too? I have the afternoon of Aug 4 thru Mon the 7th off.....I live in Seattle......

·
Registered
850 Posts
Shane,

You thinking Aug 8 for a shore trip?? It would be fun to hook up with some board people.

JB-

Not sure, matt and I might want to go out and work on our trail. We ended up just hiking for a little while then bailing.

·
ride your bike
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Renegade said:
Jubilee, your bike looks sweet! Thanks for finally satisfying our unreasonable desires for pics. BTW, there is a guy who posted in this forum yesterday who is looking to trade his Nomad for a Highline, so if you are looking to dump this P.O.S. bike of yours:D , you have a taker.
Very nice.:thumbsup:
Awesome. In my yard test ride I became quite dissatisfied with the amount of "bob". When I stand up and mash up the short steeps characteristic of my yard, this frame disappointed immensely. For the money I spent, I would expect less pedal-induced motion when climbing my yard. I would also have expected DT to include an extra shock linkage or two in there for the amount of coin I coughed up. Also, the slack head angle made it very difficult to negotiate the small piles of dog poo my canines had recently deposited. Lucky for me I have superior bike handling skills. As I came to a halt, in my yard, I noticed a totally unacceptable amount of brake-jack. In fact, I almost spilled my latte. I have no idea how this bicycle (if you want to call it that) performs coasting down hills. Gravity induced bicycle piloting is for fat beer and THC soaked slobs with not an inkling of fitness. Bring on the nomad.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts