Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a hitch rack but price wise.... i think the cheaper the better.... bc i need new rubber too..... non tray versions... the hanger on's

out of all the hang on the frame racks which one is tolerable? i have a redline monocog ...

are they that bad? with the swaying and such?

thanks

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
i had both the hanging type and the tray style. i ended up returning the hanging type for the tray style (both from performance). i used the top tube adaptor when using the hanging type and it worked well, but i liked the stability of the tray style. now i just have two top tube adaptors laying around.

·
Bloated Cubs Fan
167 Posts
Eric Z said:
i had both the hanging type and the tray style. i ended up returning the hanging type for the tray style (both from performance). i used the top tube adaptor when using the hanging type and it worked well, but i liked the stability of the tray style. now i just have two top tube adaptors laying around.
Those top tube adapters scare me. I was always afraid the seat post would come out of the collar on my wife's bike. Can you imagine the shite storm?!?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
nicolicious said:
i need a hitch rack but price wise.... i think the cheaper the better.... bc i need new rubber too..... non tray versions... the hanger on's

out of all the hang on the frame racks which one is tolerable? i have a redline monocog ...

are they that bad? with the swaying and such?

thanks
I have yet to see any hitch rack that does not sway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.