Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just "joined" the forums here...so I wanted to make a post and introduce myself here. I just got serious about my riding last spring when I was introduces to the wonderful world of XC and singletrack riding. All I can say is "I'm HOOKED!!" I've been riding every chance the weather will let me since spring...and on weekends that's ALL I do...I wish someone would have introduced me to this kind of riding sooner...I LOVE IT! It's such a great release after a stressful day/week....you just can't beat it!

Anyway....just wanted to introduce myself....with the weather getting nasty now I'm sure I'll be here posting from time to time...whining about not being able to get out...lol.

XC

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in Westminster right now...but I spend half my time in Golden(girlfriend lives there) and I'm going to be moving up there as soon as my lease is up where I'm at now...that will be nice...I'll be riding every night after work then.....can't wait....

XC

·
hehe ...you said "member"
1,121 Posts
XC4SANITY - welcome and enjoy. Moving to Golden area you will love the trails nearby.

·
Registered
105 Posts
XC4SANITY said:
All I can say is "I'm HOOKED!!" I've been riding every chance the weather will let me since spring...and on weekends that's ALL I do...
You will fit in here just right. Glad to have another stoked rider! Welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.