Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I'm Trey (a.k.a Nesta) Im am from the Houston area. Im new here and have my first questions.
Im looking for some general information and on anodizing frames. I just picked up a 99' or 2000' , not sure s-works HT. Can you guys/gals lead to some information on the bike. I have searched Specialized site, no luck, searched here not much luck. The frame is quite beat up, no dents, just good ole riding scratches. was thinking last nite, 'can I bring the M4 frame down and have it blasted and anodized?' Or, are there complications with the M4 composition? I still have my 07 stumpy to ride while I play around with this s-works. any help or info would be great!

Trey

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Whitedog,
Thanks. :thumbsup: I can deff say its a 99' now. it was uped in 05 with sid shox and mavic 517's all else is original. Still pose the question.... Can I have this frame anodized? I need a project. lol....not that i would attempt myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.