Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Amazing paint job. Really dig the black inside the rear triangle. It looks fast, even on the stand! I'm dying to see what the other colors will be. And only 2.8kg? That's what my 575 weighs! :cool:

The assembling footage is nice. Hans, could you get more pics of the full assembled bike and post it here for us?

Anyway, still amazed how fast you guys got this ready. Guess it won't take long until we get it for real! :thumbsup:

EDIT: The inside of the rear triangle is not black, but clear gloss carbon. If you get to see the new pics, it's just jawdropping.

·
Founder: Dirty3hirties
2,031 Posts
I am stunned....amazed. Not in the market for the HD but I am excited just the same. I thought the Mojo looked good but the HD makes the Mojo look very plain Jane. The color scheme is jaw dropping IMO.

I'm getting a error on the Ibis site where it will not let me scroll down and see the article. 3 different computers are doing this.
Works fine for me.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Post mount rear brake mounts... just awesome. This bike will simply crush anyone in its league, big time.

Hans, since the HD uses a 12x135 rear axle, can I adapt my XT wheelset to fit there? I have a 20mm Shimano XT wheelset that was reserved for such bike, and I'd be very sad if I can't use them! I ask this because I guess Lopes runs Havocs and Iodines, and both don't seem to have a Maxle rear hub.

And seatpost is 30.9 or 31.6?

1 - 20 of 186 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.