Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just picked up a new GT Avalanche 3.0 Disc from the LBS since I wanted to start riding again. Really liking the site so far, thought I'd say hello and see if there are others in the Morgantown, WV area.

·
Toller Mom
44 Posts
Hubby and I live in the Martinsburg, WV area, but you have some awesome trails around you. And you have a great MTB community. You will meet people at Coopers Rock I am sure. WVU also has group that bikes both mtb and road. Welcome back to the sport!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Pics will be coming this week, bike had to be assembled. I go to WVU and heard about some local trails. I've been to Coopers Rock a few times, but I heard about places called Bakers Ridge and White Park. Tried looking them up to see where they're located but couldn't find much. My girlfriend is actually from the Martinsburg area so I'm over there occasionally, whole different world in that part of the state. Haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.