Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody , New Guy here. Just bought my first mountain bike yesterday. Used of coarse. I'm an older guy so just looking to get some exercise. We have great rail trails all around my town. All paved but you can go a long ways. Any way... I picked up a used what I believe is a 2007 Specialized HRXC A1 . Pretty much stock except for a extended neck and a seat which will be replaced very soon. I've been looking on here and don't seem to see any like this on here. Lot's of Specialized ,but not like this one. Is it that undesirable ? lol. I would like to know of any upgrades that might be worth it Thanks Steve
Bicycle Bicycle helmet Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Hey Everybody , New Guy here. Just bought my first mountain bike yesterday. Used of coarse. I'm an older guy so just looking to get some exercise. We have great rail trails all around my town. All paved but you can go a long ways. Any way... I picked up a used what I believe is a 2007 Specialized HRXC A1 . Pretty much stock except for a extended neck and a seat which will be replaced very soon. I've been looking on here and don't seem to see any like this on here. Lot's of Specialized ,but not like this one. Is it that undesirable ? lol. I would like to know of any upgrades that might be worth it Thanks Steve View attachment 1951165
Bike looks clean, and with your stated purpose I wouldn't upgrade anything.

Now, tell us more about that sweet, sweet Camaro!!!!:love::love::love:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes .... it's a 69 Camaro SS I've had it almost 20 years .My childhood dream car. 350 4speed car. And the ghost... Lol ( and it looks like one in the pic. Is a 2006 Yamaha VMax ......Is their any kind of info on this bike ? It's like nonexistent. Lol Maybe I should have looked a little harder......

·
Registered
911 Posts
Yes .... it's a 69 Camaro SS I've had it almost 20 years .My childhood dream car. 350 4speed car. And the ghost... Lol ( and it looks like one in the pic. Is a 2006 Yamaha VMax ......Is their any kind of info on this bike ? It's like nonexistent. Lol Maybe I should have looked a little harder......
It won't be identical, but there is a copy of the 2008 catalog online. Check out pages 54, 55 and 256.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/2498612/2008-Specialized-Bicycle-Catalog

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.