Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,179 Posts
Cedric is off Cannondale !

Cedric is off Cannondale so no Gracia this year or next .
Looks like he signed with either Commencal or KTM or some combination of both teams.

This may have something to do with all the big name pro's pulling out of NORBA this year .

· Doesnt ride Banshees
1,406 Posts
Evil4bc said:
Cedric is off Cannondale so no Gracia this year or next .
Looks like he signed with either Commencal or KTM or some combination of both teams.

This may have something to do with all the big name pro's pulling out of NORBA this year .
Where did you hear that they are stopping all production on the bike? I'll have to call cannondale from the shop tommoro, I have a hard time believeing they wont have a downhill frame available this season. Its not like these are mass produced bikes like specialized, stopping production on a bike that they make as they go would be foolish on their part and I have a hard time believing it.

· kona-tize me captain
3,106 Posts
im not to crazy about the color, maybe when there changing the name theyll change the color to. but its still a great bike

· Registered
43 Posts
They should just add an S to the name

Then it would be Gracias--"thank you," according to my high school spanglish teacher.
And if Cannondale picks up J Bender and makes a 14 inch travel version, then it could be called the 'Muchos Gracias'--I always say that to the working gals in Tijuana.

· Uhhhhh...
2,889 Posts
Banshee Rider said:
Where did you hear that they are stopping all production on the bike? I'll have to call cannondale from the shop tommoro, I have a hard time believeing they wont have a downhill frame available this season. Its not like these are mass produced bikes like specialized, stopping production on a bike that they make as they go would be foolish on their part and I have a hard time believing it.
Hes completely wrong. The bikes are being produced right now, but the name may or may not be changed, they haven't decided yet. Look for them to be out around Late Feb-March.

CG is talking to Commencal, but is not counting out any other options.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.