Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2011 Glory. Stoked on the bike, but have a few complaints. 1st one is the cable routing. HORRIBLE!! I fixed it by running it above the chainstay and over the pivot. Second issue is that it seems to always fall out of gear when jumping and hitting nasty rocky lines. Haven't tackeled this one yet. I did put a short derail on and that didn't help. 3rd is that it seems to roll slower than other bikes out there. Seems wierd to me being such a light bike. I find I have to pedal where others are just rolling through stuff. Even on pavement with no pedaling it seems to be slower than say a Demo 8. Any thoughts? Great bike otherwise. Corners like a dream too!

·
Think I can make that?
98 Posts
I hear you, i picked up my 11 glory bout half way through the season. The routing does suck and each time i go through a rock garden i keep thinking my brake cable housing is going to get ripped off. I've been thinking of moving it too. Can you post up a picture of yours?

Interesting comment on the rolling. you may be onto something. i've found a few people rolling just a little faster than me too but never gave it much thought till now. I'm going to pay a little more attention on that one for my next few rides...

I havent had any isues regarding keeping it in gear. Even spent a few days at Whistler recently and had zero gear issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.