Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't ridden more then around the neighborhood in last few years but I have been very interested in getting back into trail riding. About 18 months ago I was close to purchasing a GF Piranha from my LBS but in the end I just couldn't justify the expense. My oldest son is just now getting to the age where he can start to ride longer distances and ride off-road. He ended up getting a Jamis X.24 for his birthday but while I was in picking it up I ended up getting myself a present as well.

The bike shop had 50% off :eekster: all their remaining 2009 bikes, and though they didn't have many they did have a 2009 GF Mamba in my frame size. It was too good deal for me to pass up and now I am the very proud owner of a new GF. I am located in Rochester, NY so I will have to stare at it in my basement for a while before I can get outside and use it.

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am sure I will be relying on the forum frequently for information as I get more involved in riding.

·
Picture Unrelated
5,123 Posts
Or do laps around the garage riding 2x4s as skinnys for balance practice. Or just trackstand a bunch. As you can tell, I've never spent any time waiting out the snow...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.