Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 There will be a Colorado State Mountainbike Park!!

We are working on the trails with our design team and pro/expert riders from all over the state! We have 1100 verticle feet of Downhill and Freeride madness!! Looping around/in and out and up the mountains will be fully maintained cross country / all mountain trails ranging from 3-65 miles! And were not forgetting about you hardtail junky's! We have a Pre-made and pre-set up street area, 50,000 square feet! Getting bored with the street, or just not getting that move down? Hit up the dirt jumps all the way over to the 32,000 square foot skatepark, from kiddies jumps to a 24 foot half pipe, and a complete pipe! This is going to be INSANE!!!! The Mountain bike section on the states page should be up and running soon. For more information you can email Ray at [email protected] or call 885-2217.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
KevinM[Freerider] said:
2007 There will be a Colorado State Mountainbike Park!!

We are working on the trails with our design team and pro/expert riders from all over the state! We have 1100 verticle feet of Downhill and Freeride madness!! .
Sweet! Shuttle served? Lift served? Where's it going to be??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Details as for location are limited as of now, but we will have a small lift going to the lower half of the mountain, and shuttle service to the top. The small lift will double as a tubing hill in the winter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
938 Posts
KevinM[Freerider] said:
Details as for location are limited as of now, but we will have a small lift going to the lower half of the mountain, and shuttle service to the top. The small lift will double as a tubing hill in the winter.
So you've got a lift on the mountain, but don't know where it is. Hmmm, that's kind of strange. You're sure it's in Colorado? I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's at the new snowboard park outside of Evergreen (edit: Echo Mountain Park).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I lived in maine last year and then moved to Colorado to help with these trails. I dont have permission yet to release a location, but it isnt hard to spot driving by. The lift is up, but we hasnt got the states consent to run it yet.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,883 Posts
KevinM[Freerider] said:
I lived in maine last year and then moved to Colorado to help with these trails. I dont have permission yet to release a location, but it isnt hard to spot driving by. The lift is up, but we hasnt got the states consent to run it yet.
:lol:

Your join date on MTBR is 2005 at which time you posted in your profile that you are 15 years of age. That makes you 16 now. So you are an emancipated minor who left Maine to work underage in a commercial facilty? :eek:ut:

Wow. It gets better. You say you lived in Maine "last year", yet four weeks ago you posted aboout building trails in Maine.

Yup, I'm still not buying it.
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
KevinM[Freerider] said:
I lived in maine last year and then moved to Colorado to help with these trails. I dont have permission yet to release a location, but it isnt hard to spot driving by. The lift is up, but we hasnt got the states consent to run it yet.
Where in Colorado are you living?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no me and him got in a fight..
ehhh.. fun while it lasted
 

·
Open the canned peaches!
Joined
·
177 Posts
KevinM[Freerider] said:
no me and him got in a fight..
ehhh.. fun while it lasted
Really? That was fun?

Oh well, at least it was worth it for the quick laugh from the sweet Spicoli pic.

Aloha, Mr. Hand...
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top